Dear TBB Bank customers!
In accordance with the emergency situation implemented by the Government of the Republic, we, in cooperation with the State, wish to help prevent the virus from spreading in a timely and effective manner.
TBB Bank will continue to provide all banking services, but please note some changes and tips:
- Due to the specific situation in the country and the well-being of our customers and employees, we have temporarily closed our branch office in Tallinn, Vana-Viru 7, until 01.05.2020. The nearest office is located at 5a Estonia pst, where we have made changes in opening hours, serving our customers on Mon-Fri from 9 am to 5 pm. The Narva office operates as usual. You can follow all the news on our website www.tbb.ee
- Since health is our most precious asset, if you feel ill or if you have arrived from a foreign country, we ask you not to visit the bank’s offices.
- Please visit our bank branches only when absolutely necessary and only if you are healthy. We provide our digital channels for communication with the bank.
- Our internet bank enables our customers to carry out daily operations, and we are ready to serve all our clients by telephone and e-mail.
- For more information about all of our products and services, feel free to visit www.tbb.com, write to our email address email@example.com, or call our customer support at 668 8066. You can also contact us via Skype. All important bank contacts can be found at www.tbb.ee/contact-info_eng
We wish everyone good health and please take all precautionary measures into account so that we can quickly overcome this situation together. Let’s stay healthy and act responsibly!
We urge our customers to be alert, as the number of fraud attempts may increase at more difficult times. It is important to understand the difference between information sent by the bank and incorrect information! Avoid downloading files or make sure they are from a secure source. Please contact us if you have any questions.