AS TBB Pank updates the price list, the changes will take effect for business customers on 22.04.2021 and for private customers on 22.05.2021.
Price list changes are related to debit and credit cards. In the future, we will offer the bank’s customers new convenient services, which are:
• Quick order of a card (debit card, credit card)
• Sending a card abroad by regular mail
In addition, the fees for the following services will change:
• Fee for transactions made with the card in a foreign currency, if the original currency of the transaction is not EUR
• Information request from ATMs (balance and recent transactions)
• Contractual penalty for filing an unfounded reclaim
If you agree to the changes, you don’t need to do anything else. If you do not agree with the changes, you have the opportunity to terminate the agreement entered into with the bank as a private customer no later than 21 May 2021, and as a business customer no later than 21 April 2021. If you do not notify us of the wish to terminate the agreement, we will consider that you have agreed to the changes and a new price list will apply to the concluded agreement(s) for private customers from 22 May 2021 and for business customers from 22 April 2021.
For more information, you can contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by calling our information line +372 66 88 066.
The price list of the business customer renewed on 22.04.2021 is available here, the price list of the private customer renewed on 22.05.2021 is available here.