TERMS OF LEASE FOR PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS
1. Application for a lease may be submitted by Estonian citizens or holders of a long-term residents’ residence permit or a permanent right of residence who are at least 18 years of age.
2. Demands for an applicant:
2.1. regular and controllable net income shall be at least 500 EUR per month.
2.2. preferably, a regular flow of income shall have been arriving into a current account with Tallinn Business Bank for the last three months.
3. If the condition of obtaining the lease is to provide any additional security, then one of the following accepted as collateral:
• suretyship or guarantee by the third person
• term deposit in Tallinn Business Bank
• possessory pledge
• registered security over movables
• pledge of securities
For more information contact our leasing manager.