Personal banking is a new kind of service for resident private customers older than 18 years, who have standing relations with the bank and are interested in increasing profitability of their investments and prosperity.
Personal banking is provided for private customers having regular proceeds, salary, retired pay, grants, royalties or other kinds of income into their settlement accounts with the bank at least during 3 last months (min. receipt amount is 300 EUR per month); or total amount of time deposits is at least 20 000 EUR (or equivalent in currency) for the period at least one year.
Personal banking customers are provided with the following benefits:
- additional annual interest for time deposits in Euro*
- free SEPA-payments through Internet banking
- Debit MasterCard with no monthly service fee, preferential fee for issue of credit card MasterCard
- issue of credit cards under collateral deposit in correlation 1:1
- twice a month - free cash withdrawals from ATMs in Estonia using MasterCard debit cards
- free information on bank account through ATM (balance and recent transactions)
- rent of a safe deposit box -50% of cost according to the existing Price list
- reduced fee for SMS alerts on transactions with bank cards
- personal consultations on more effective use of funds
* does not apply to rates during bank’s advertising campaign