DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR LOAN FOR A PRIVATE PERSON
Loan application for a private person
Copy of the identity document;
Six-month account statement certified by the bank, if income is not received in Tallinn Business Bank;
Documents confirming other possible sources of income;
Expenditure budget (only for a home loan applied for carrying out repairs)
In the case of collateral security:
- An extract from the relevant register or Land Register regarding the collateral;
- Contract of sale, acceptance and delivery report, commercial lease contract, etc;
- The decision of property owner in writing to provide assets as security (to secure performance of an obligation by an lessee);
- The notarized power of attorney to sign the guarantee contract, if the contract is signed by the authorized representative of the property owner;
- The valuation report of collateral issued by an appraiser accepted by the Bank;
- Insurance policy for benefit of the Bank, issued by the insurance company accepted by the Bank (to be issued after the conclusion of the guarantee contract).
In the case of suretyship /guarantee:
- Copy of registry card from Commercial register of a surety/guarantor;
- Copy of surety’s/ guarantor 's articles of association;
- If there is a supervisory board, resolution (consent) of a supervisory board to provide suretyship/ guarantee;
- Surety’s/ guarantor 's audited annual report for the previous financial year, if auditing is mandatory pursuant to law;
- Surety’s/ guarantor 's quarterly balance sheets and income statements of the current year;
- Copy of the identity document of the private person –surety/guarantor or copy of the identity document of the representative of the legal person- surety/guarantor;
- Application form for private person-surety;
- Application form for enterprices-surety/guarantor;
- Private person- surety 's six-month account statement certified by the bank if income is not received in Tallinn Business Bank.
The Bank has the right to request additional documents needed in order to evaluate the client's solvency. The Bank has also the right to request original documents of submitted copies. If the documents have not been prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Bank, they will be considered as not presented. The Bank is not obliged to justify a refusal to provide loan. The originals of documents submitted to the Bank are to be returned to the client. All other documents submitted along with an application will be kept by the Bank.