There are 601 thousand ATMs with Maestro/Cirrus logo all over the world, including ATM network in Estonia. 5,2 million ATM accepting Maestro/Cirrus are located in trading and service companies of 42 European countries and in 38 countries outside Europe.
CASH WITHDRAWAL FROM ATM
MAKING NON-CASH PAYMENTS WITH A CARD
The purchases of goods and services in the Internet could be paid by debit cards.
The payment of Internet transactions by debit cards is allowed only in defined by Mastercard International countries. To confirm the status of a card holder while shopping online You should use the special 3-digit CVC 2 (Card Validation Code 2) code, that is provided by bank. The CVC 2 code will be issued when receiving a debit card; it will be issued with a PIN-code, in a sealed envelope, and will be known only to You. Its safety, as well as the safety of the PIN-code, is provided by You.
MAKING TRANSACTIONS WITH A CARD
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO REMEMBER?
- keep in mind your PIN-code and dispose of envelope with PIN-code you received in the bank
- never write down PIN-code on your card and never keep PIN-code together with your card
- you are the only person who knows your PIN-code, never provide others with this information under any circumstances
- if you forgot your PIN-code, you have to apply to the bank to get a new card and PIN-code
HOW TO KEEP YOUR CARD
- keep your card in a safe place, not available for other people. Never give it to anyone else;
- keep your card apart from objects having magnetic field ( TV-set, audio system and etc.), as it can damage a magnetic strip on your card and will disable it.