OPENING A CURRENT ACCOUNT FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
Opening a current account for young people:
- The current account can be opened to customers who is at least 18 years old.
- Current account can be opened in all branches of the bank.
- To sign the agreement, please bring a personal identity document.
For a child under the age of 18, an account can be opened by his legal representative (parent or court-appointed guardian). It is possible to open an account for a child immediately upon his birth.
- Birth Certificate of a child, in addition: passport or ID-card of a child
- personal identification document of the legal representative
Starting from the age of 7, in case the parental consent is granted, a child may begin to perform primary operations with the account. When a child turns 18 years of age, all the rights to manage the bank account shall be transferred to this young person.
For young people (under 25 years) the bank offersthe following advantages:
- opening and maintenance of the current account is free of charge
- “Plus One” deposit with a higher interest rate
- free SEPA-payments through Internet banking (for customers within 18-25 years of age)*
- reduced fee for transfers on the SEPA-payments in the bank office
- Master Card and Maestro/Cirrus debit cards with no monthly service fee
- Twice a month - free cash withdrawals from ATMs in Estonia using Master Card and Maestro/Cirrus debit cards (for customers within 7-17 years of age)
- free information on bank account through ATM (balance and recent transactions)*
- reduced fee for SMS alerts on transactions with bank cards*
- ability to obtain a credit card on preferential terms
- 50% of rental cost of a safe deposit box*