OPENING A CURRENT ACCOUNT FOR SENIORS
Opening a current account for private persons starting from age 55:
- Current account can be opened in all branches of the bank.
- To sign the agreement, please bring a personal identity document.
For persons over 55 years the bank offers the following advantages:
- opening and maintenance of the current account is free of charge
- “Plus One” deposit with a higher interest rate
- free SEPA-payments through Internet banking (for customers within 18-25 years of age)*
- reduced fee for transfers on the SEPA-payments in the bank office
- Debit Master Card and Maestro debit card with no monthly service fee
- Twice a month - free cash withdrawals from ATMs in Estonia using Debit Master Card, Maestro and Deebet Plus debit cards
- free information on bank account through ATM (balance and recent transactions)*
- reduced fee for SMS alerts on transactions with bank cards*
- ability to obtain a credit card on preferential terms
- 50% of rental cost of a safe deposit box*