The easiest way for safe and modern management of own finance is to open a bank account.
The bank account will allow you to have access to your money at any time and practically in any place.
You can open the bank account in Euro as well as in any other foreign currency accepted by the bank, as a multicurrency account.
Most of the services and products offered by the bank are related with availability of the bank account. The bank calculates interests for the amount of money being on your bank account, calculation of interests is based on the constant balance of your account, type of currency and annual interest rate.
Bank account allows you :
- To keep your money in Euro or any other currency
- To deposit money on your bank account both in cash or by transaction
- To withdraw money from your bank account
- To make domestic and foreign payments
- To open and use bonds and securities account
- To perform operations with cheques issued by foreign banks
- To check on-line balance of your bank account
- To use bank cards and internet bank
- To conclude a contract for regular payments
- To operate with letters of credit and collection orders
- To apply for a loan
The following documents are required to open a bank account for corporate clients*:
- Certificate of Organization confirming registration in the Register for business institutions and non-profitable organisations
- Registration certificate
- Articles of Association
- Documents confirming the right to represent a company
- Identification documents of a representative
Non-resident corporate clients will be asked to present references from the appropriate register of a foreign country or a copy of such reference certified by notary public.
If the company was established over a year ago, the certificate of good standing issued in the country of its registration will be requested.
* Bank reserves its right to request any additional documents if necessary.