Payments in RUB may be carried out into customer accounts with banks of Russian Federation and other banks having RUR correspondent accounts.
According to the regulations effective in Russian Federation, commercial banks in Russia are to check up grounds for making payments in RUB by non-residents and account usage. Payment details and transaction code available on a payment order ensures your payment made and you escape giving any additional explanations to the Russian bank.
Please pay attention that payment details should be written either in English or in Russian using Latin letters. Please find the table for transliteration Cyrillic letters into symbols used in SWIFT attached
While making outgoing payments in Russian Federation RUB, you should keep to the following rules for filling up the order:
- INN-code (identification code for tax bearer) having from 9 to 12 figures shall be put down prior to beneficiarys name in the same box of the payment order. In case beneficiary is a private person, you shall put down first, middle and last name of the person. You may use the address box of the payment order for writing the names.
- BIK-code (identification code for the beneficiary bank) having 9 figures shall be put down after the name of the beneficiary bank in the box for the beneficiary bank
- Correspondent account number of the beneficiary bank in the Central Bank of Russian Federation (20 figures) shall be put after BIK-code in the box for the beneficiary bank
In case the beneficiary bank is a branch or affiliated division of the mother bank, the data shall be put down as follows:
- name of the branch is written down in the box for the beneficiary bank;
- correspondent account number of the branch in the mother bank is written down after the name of the bank in the box for the beneficiary bank;
- name of the mother bank is written down in the box for the correspondent bank;
- 9-figure identification code of the mother bank, or BIK-code, is written down after the name of the bank in the box for correspondent bank;
- 20-figure correspondent account number of the mother bank in the Central Bank of Russian Federation is written down in the box for the correspondent bank of beneficiary after the name and BIK-code of the bank;
In payment details the following data shall be written down:
- Type of currency transaction VO as well as CURRENCY TRANSACTION CODE (e.g. VO20020). In case currency transaction code is missing, the payment order is rejected!
- payment details (name of goods or service);
- number and date of invoice and contract;
- NDS (VAT amount). In case goods or services are not liable to value-added tax, you shall write “BEZ NDS”
Payments in RUR in benefit of customers of Tallinn Business Bank
In case a customer of Tallinn Business Bank wants to be paid in Russian Federation RUR, a foreign business partner shall have the following details:
- The last name of the person or company being payment beneficiary and address;
- Current account number of the beneficiary with Tallinn Business Bank;
- The name of beneficiary bank (Tallinn Business Bank), address (Vana-Viru 7, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia), SWIFT TABUEE22
- Correspondent account number of Tallinn Business Bank with the appropriate bank in Russian Federation (e.g. 30231810900000000005 for Sudostroitelnyi Bank)
- Correspondent account number of the appropriate bank in the Central Bank of Russia (e.g. 30101810600000000918 for Sudostroitelnyi Bank)
- BIK, identification code for the bank (e.g. 044579918 for Sudostroitelnyi Bank)
- INN, identification number for tax bearer (e.g. 7723008300 for Sudostroitelnyi Bank)