WHAT IS A CONTACTLESS PAYMENT?
ADVANTAGES OF CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS
• Quick and easy
• Purchases up to 25 € inclusive without entering PIN-code
• Option to activate or deactivate the contactless payments service
SECURITY OF CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS
• To make a payment the distance between your card and payment terminal shall not exceed 2 centimetres
• Payment terminal is not deducting similar amount two times in a row for one and the same purchase. The terminal switches off after the sound signal
• PIN-code to confirm your payment will be requested selectively, even if the purchase amount is below the limit
• Card holder sets contactless payments limit by himself or herself and such limit could be minimal
WHERE THE CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS COULD BE PERFORMED?
CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS LIMIT
• In Estonia there is a limit for contactless payments of 25 euros. Foreign countries have their own local limit for contactless payments. We recommend you before visiting a foreign country obtain information on the contactless payments limits
• Card holder is able to set the contactless payments limit from zero to the maximum limit set by the bank.