1. Application for a loan or guarantee may be submitted by a legal entity registered both in Estonia or a foreign country
2. The following requirements shall be met in order to get a loan or a guarantee:
2.1. Holding an account with Tallinn Business Bank at least for the last six months
2.2. Using services rendered by Tallinn Business Bank within the last six months is an advantage
2.3. The amount of monthly revenue into applicants account within three last months shall be at least equal to the monthly repayment amount interest incl. for the loan applied.
3. The ground for loan or guarantee to be granted is availability of proper collateral owned by applicant or the third person. The value of the collateral estimated by the appraiser approved by the bank shall exceed the amount of the loan applied.
The bank approves the following as possible collateral:
- time deposit with Tallinn Business Bank
- bail or warrant of the third person
- pledge of other kind of real estate
- pledge of movables
- pledge of securities
- revenues into the account with Tallinn Business Bank
4. Interest is calculated basing on the year of 360 days